Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sex and the Single Fireman by Jennifer Bernard

Title:  Sex and the Single Fireman
Author:  Jennifer Bernard
Grade:  B
Description from back cover:  The toughest captain on the East Coast, single father Rick Roman has come thousands of miles to San Gabriel to put an end to the "Bachelor Firemen" media hype.  But when a stunning woman he nearly hooked up with in Reno turns out to be a firefighter from his new station, Roman realizes it's going to be tough keeping the tabloids at bay. 

Review:  This is the second "Bachelor Firemen" novel that I have read.  I liked it better than the first.  Although there were a few parts that I would trim out I really liked the main characters.  Both Roman and Sabina seemed like real people.  They had real life problems that were easy to identify with and the conflicts seemed like they were possible and probable.  I'll probably read another in this series. 


I got this book for review because I am an Avon Addict!


No comments:

Post a Comment